HydraFacial: The best skin of your life
HydraFacial is a popular treatment among many movie and music stars before they have to walk the red carpet and is even one of the favorite treatments of the Royal Family of Monaco! And the best thing about it? You can have it too!
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial can give you the skin of your life. The intensive treatment gives you immediate and long-lasting tangible results. This unique treatment cleanses, peels, and moisturizes your skin in a single treatment lasting just thirty minutes. HydraFacial consists of three steps, which together give you the best results.
HydraFacial treatment in Amsterdam
A HydraFacial treatment is suitable for the following areas:
The treatment consists of three steps, which together give an optimal result. The treatment is painless, although you might feel your skin tingle a bit. This feeling disappears within three hours after the treatment.
Step 1: Cleaning and peeling
The skin is gently cleansed, after which the dead skin cells in the upper layer of skin are gently removed.
Step 2: Extraction and hydration
In the second step, the skin therapist removes impurities from your pores. To do this she uses HydraFacial’s gentle suction power, which is painless. Hyaluronic acid is then applied to your face, which quenches your skin’s thirst.
Step 3: Nutrition and protection
In the third step we nourish your skin with the appropriate peptides and antioxidants. This gives your skin a healthy, radiant glow!
Who can have HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial is ideal if you suffer from:
- UV damage
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Large pores
- Pigmentation spots
- Uneven complexion or texture
- Premature signs of aging, such as lines and wrinkles
What types of HydraFacial treatments are available?
Regular treatments can help restore the skin’s health. The treatment options are tailored to suit different skin types. Consult the price list to discover all our treatments.
- 30’ Quick HydraFacial: Your skin undergoes a deep cleansing and extraction process and is hydrated with our super serums containing antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Recommended price for one treatment:
- 45’ Normal HydraFacial: Not only can you enjoy all the essential components and benefits of the Signature treatment, but the therapist will also tackle specific skin problems with boosters or LED light.
- Age Refinement: The DermaBuilder Booster reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Radiance: The Britenol booster minimizes the appearance of dark spots.
- Clarifying: Prolonged extractions and blue LED light tackle clogged pores, inhibit sebum production, and kill bacteria.
- 60’ Luxe HydraFacial: The ultimate HydraFacial experience. The detoxification process begins with lymphatic drainage, after which your skin undergoes a deep cleansing, extraction, and hydration process. Specific skin problems are tackled with a booster and the treatment is concluded with LED Light Therapy. Red LED light is used to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin. It also helps reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging.
What can you expect after treatment?
HydraFacial treatments are a combination of cleansing, extractions, and hydration, which makes them unique. They will leave you with even, more beautiful skin almost immediately. After the treatment, you may briefly experience some irritation, tightness, or redness of the skin. This is normal; these side-effects disappear within 72 hours, depending on the sensitivity of your skin.
How can you achieve the best possible result from your HydraFacial treatment?
You will notice the results straight away. Your skin will feel even and hydrated for up to four weeks after the treatment. You can maintain the results by repeating the treatment regularly and using good skin care products at home. Our skin therapist would be more than happy to give you personalized advice.
Please note: Avoid aggressive peels, treatments with products containing acids, and resins in the period from two weeks before to two weeks after your HydraFacial treatment.
Want to get the most out of your HydraFacial treatment? Make sure you have a healthy lifestyle! Get plenty of exercise, drink lots of water, eat healthily, and make sure you get enough rest. Protect your skin from harmful radiation and do not smoke.