The American skincare brand IMAGE Skincare offers a range of products with high percentages of active ingredients. The formulas have been developed in collaboration with plastic surgeons.
IMAGE Skincare believes that everyone has the right to healthy skin. The brand’s mission is to improve skin in an effective way. The treatment and home care products contain a high concentration of natural and innovative ingredients. Founder and skin therapist Janna Ronert used to suffer from rosacea herself. She struggled to find a skin improvement product that was both natural and proven to be effective, so she developed one herself. IMAGE Skincare is committed to achieving healthy skin in the simplest and most effective way possible.
De producten van IMAGE Skincare
Each product line is dedicated to a specific skin problem.
- Ageless anti-aging line with glycolic acid and retinol.
- Body Spa body care products, including a sunless tanner.
- Clear Cell acne products with ingredients such as salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
- I Conceal Camouflage Therapy with nourishing and healing foundations for all skin tones.
- I Mask home spa masks for extra nutrition and hydration.
- I Rescue restorative cream for skin damage.
- Iluma products for pigment lightening, containing ingredients such as kojic acid and willow bark extract.
- Ormedic organic line for balancing the skin with ingredients such as aloe vera and shea butter. Most products in this line can be used during pregnancy.
- Prevention day creams with integrated sun protection that provide broad-spectrum UVA, UVB, and blue-light protection while nourishing and hydrating the skin. There is a suitable product for every skin type!
- The Max acid-free anti-aging line with ingredients such as plant stem cells.
- Vital C The original and best-selling line. Especially for dry, sensitive, and red skin, with ingredients such as vitamin C.
- I Beauty tools for applying make-up or camouflage therapy.
- Yana collagen shots.
- Image MD medical anti-aging line containing ingredients such as glycolic acid and retinol.
Buy IMAGE Skincare products now!
You can order IMAGE Skincare products in our online store. If you would rather talk to our skin therapist first and get some personalized advice, that’s no problem! Make an appointment now!